Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΣχόλια και ΠροτάσειςI need help getting my withdrawal from 123 vegas casino

I need help getting my withdrawal from 123 vegas casino

7.067 προβολές 1 απάντηση |
πριν από 4 έτη
|
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
πριν από 4 έτη
gbgr

Hi I'm running into the same problem as "Mattpaken" I have been verified since 6/29/22 and My bitcoin address was accepted by kyc verification and they stated that it would be sent to the withdrawal department and would be processed in 3 to 5 days and yet nothing. I talk to there support team and I keep getting the run around saying just a few more days lol..will someone help me with the please .thank you

livelifetotheend232
πριν από 4 έτη
gbgr

Hello,

You've already submitted the complaint, so I will skip the usuals. I think that if you've successfully passed the KYC, it should be a matter of days to get your winnings, especially while crypto is used.

I hope we will be able to help you, you have waited long enough, I'd say.

Έγινε επεξεργασία

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.