Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΓενική συζήτηση για τα τυχερά παιχνίδιαQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (σελίδα 1.586)

5.866.229 προβολές 29.685 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 2 έτη
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.585 1.586 1.587...1.620
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
8x7rqrgfbc37
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I don’t think that was the question. Chargebacks in themselves aren’t an issue… I’ve had 90 odd successful chargebacks BUT I did speak to the bank about the circumstances in which I wanted to raise them and I was honest about the reasons…claiming goods and services not received when you’ve gambled £20k is fraudulent. Hence why the OP was asking about CIFAS.

8x7rqrgfbc37
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Were these for large amounts?

Emmaggaar
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Were these for large amounts?

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Minimum 200 maximum 1000

Emmaggaar διέγραψε τη δημοσίευση
Sarah222
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I don’t think that was the question. Chargebacks in themselves aren’t an issue… I’ve had 90 odd successful chargebacks BUT I did speak to the bank about the circumstances in which I wanted to raise them and I was honest about the reasons…claiming goods and services not received when you’ve gambled £20k is fraudulent. Hence why the OP was asking about CIFAS.

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I don’t speak to the banks I just submit it and say some long lines of "thought I was transacting with a licensed uk casino, turns out it was an unlicensed casino, they routed the payment through this merchant I’ve never heard of. I never received any goods or services from this merchant and the money never appeared on the unlicensed casino I thought i was transacting with"

Emmaggaar
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Yes but with the context that I just posted

Org1991
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

scudot and a few others i think.

8x7rqrgfbc37
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

did it actually appear or not?

Sarah222
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

which banks is this with sarah, i’ve had 2 banks/cards raise and 3 outright deny me

XkBoii
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

All my chargebacks have been through revolut, which I know can be hit and miss, hence why I spent a long time speaking to them before they raised the chargebacks on my behalf using the misrepresentation code and not goods/services/fraud.

8x7rqrgfbc37
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Which casino was this for please?

8x7rqrgfbc37
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

So you’re lying? You did receive goods and services, you deposited and bet with the casino.


We’ve all been done over in this forum by dodgy offshore casinos but don’t be telling people to do no goods/ services received… people get a cifas marker for that

LizzieCG
πριν από 4 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I sent to the same. I did try and do a recall via Revolut which I assumed is why they refunded.

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Hey can i ask how long after emailing did they refund? Ive been at them for a week now and still nothing

qwerty12369 διέγραψε τη δημοσίευση
8x7rqrgfbc37
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

May I ask what casino please? I am doing a lot of chasing with zero luck at the moment

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Anyone managed to find anything on PlayT, ActualPlay & SKplayclick? I found the merchant ID first 6 digits matched for ActualPlay and PlayT but can’t find anything else

johnmaddisonn1
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Sure, I’ll post whatever I get from the bank. I’m particularly interested in Visual Mill as well, because I still can’t establish who is behind those transactions.

If your bank gets back to you first with the MCC or acquirer details for Visual Mill, please let me know. It would be useful to compare the information from both banks.

DjumK
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Yes, both vercs2 and tokdom came up in my transactions. Xpate challenged some of those chargebacks as well and provided documents in response. I disputed the documents where the information didn’t match my transactions.

Some of my Xpate cases have already been resolved in my favour, but I’m still waiting for the final outcome on several others, including some of these descriptors.

johnmaddisonn1
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Thanks, that’s useful to know. I haven’t received a direct refund from Art Solution so far, so I’m also interested to hear if anyone has actually managed to recover money from them.

I’m still waiting for more detailed transaction data from my bank. If they confirm the exact MCC and Acquirer ID for Art Solution, XOR Visual Layer, Visual Mill or Hexo Land, I’ll share what I get here. Please let me know as well if you find anything on Visual Mill or Hexo Land.

DjumK
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Thanks. I’ll definitely try the merchants directly first and keep the chargeback option as a backup.

Have any of your pending Xpate cases moved forward recently, or are they still challenging them? I’m trying to get an idea of how long the remaining cases might take.

1...1.585 1.586 1.587...1.620
Μετάβαση στη σελίδααπό 1.620 σελίδες

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.