Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΓενική συζήτηση για τα τυχερά παιχνίδιαQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (σελίδα 1.576)

5.866.020 προβολές 29.685 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 2 έτη
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.575 1.576 1.577...1.620
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
Loo76
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Looking to find too

Lisa2
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Did you find anything regarding the ZALO merchant?


Till: Zalo, London, ENG

the only info I have..

Org1991
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Do you have website ?

πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

i haven’t found the processor yet

Lisa2
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Hey, it doesn’t give arns or merchant names but does give date, time and amount which helps the matching.

I’ve just submitted a TRI and formal complaint for the 276 transactions. It’s taken me a while to go through it and group them and get evidence to submit alongside, but we’ll see how we go. Will keep you updated. My last refunds from Walletto were very quick but I’m not expecting same this time given the amount of transactions .

XkBoii
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

No worries. I’ll let you know if I hear anything back from Ventira. Keep in touch.

voodoo4
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

I had Art Solution some time ago. The descriptor itself didn’t get me anywhere, I had to ask the bank for the full transaction data. Try to get the ARN, acquirer ID/name and MCC, not just the merchant name.

Once I had the acquirer details it was much easier to understand the payment chain. I’d do the same with XOR Visual Layer.

johnmaddisonn1
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

I remember these coming up before together with vercs2, calcal, tokdom and paypay. jusdot5 and jusski6 were linked to Xpate/Xpate Annex there, but the acquirer was still unclear.

So I’d definitely ask the bank for the ARN and acquirer ID/name, plus the MCC used. That’s probably the useful bit if you’re trying to trace who actually processed them.

Kaplan
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Thanks, this is really useful. I asked my bank for the full transaction details but they haven’t replied to that request. So far they only gave me the ARN and Merchant ID.

If they keep ignoring the request for the Acquirer ID/ICA, is there another way to get it? Would the ARN + Merchant ID be enough for Mastercard to identify the legal acquirer?

Also, have you ever come across Hexo Land or SIS Art Union? I’ve been trying to find out who the acquirer was for those as well.

voodoo4
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Thanks mate. If your bank gives you the Acquirer ID/ICA, please post that as well. That might be the most useful bit even if they don’t give you the legal acquirer name. I’m trying to get the same for calcal and jusdot5

πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Hey, does anyone know who is behind Visual Mill, Horizon Land and Exist Sys? Trying to work out the merchant/acquirer for these. Has anyone had any info from their bank or managed to contact them?

voodoo4
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

I’ve come across calcal and jusdot5 before. Xpate/Xpate Annex was mentioned in connection with both. I’d ask your bank for the Acquirer ID/ICA and MCC if you can — that should help more than the descriptor alone.

billi85
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Thanks, that’s helpful. Do you remember which descriptors Xpate actually challenged in your case? I’m particularly trying to confirm vercs2 and tokdom — did either of those come up in your transactions?

Waltz
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

I don’t have anything solid on those yet, but I’ll let you know if I come across anything. Have you ever seen Horizon Land or Exist Sys in your transactions? I’m trying to work out who processed those as well.

πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Anyone know anything about

jusski6

tokdom?

I’m still trying to find out who’s behind them and who processed the payments.

Any info would help.

Lisa2
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Aquierer -XPATE LTD

Loo76
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Ive raised all my mine to merchant on revolut

Arra89
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Ive raised all my mine to merchant on revolut

πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

What did you say to dispute?

Loo76
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Same as always. Sent you message on discord regarding ivy😀

πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

I'm trying to find VSMS connection, anyone know anything?

πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Update on progress. Chargebacks re Betterhash/betterhash.io have been successful and refunds in account this morning. This was the deadline day.


so far out of 89 chargebacks, 43 have been successful.

Έγινε επεξεργασία
1...1.575 1.576 1.577...1.620
Μετάβαση στη σελίδααπό 1.620 σελίδες

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.