Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΓενική συζήτηση για τα τυχερά παιχνίδιαQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (σελίδα 1.574)

5.866.137 προβολές 29.685 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 2 έτη
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.573 1.574 1.575...1.620
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

https://fintelegram.com/player-complaint-sends-xpate-paio-illegal-casino-payments/

Someone.Else
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

They refunded me after i chased 4 times so send them the bits and they’ll refund hopefully, if not threaten them with going to the Bank of Italia which is what I did

πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Check out fintelegram , lots of articles about some of the merchants / aquirers and connections between them

LizzieCG
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Hi.


Fiveoclockspins is a entertainment only site to play slots but allows deposits for coins.


other sites are using their payment provider (ISX + Saltedge) to process pahments to Fiveoclockspins.


I’ve reported to them asking for refunds with no response yet.

πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Thank you. I tried them all too but no response. I know ISX defo won't be refunding looking at their online reviews they seem to be declining everyone.

Loo76
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Anyone had any luck with Kryptonim/Quantipay/Token.io recently. Apparently there under Augustus now?

pl4yer24
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

NTBOST / nutriboostersonline.com

Merchant :

MARIFOB DEVELOPMENT LTD

Merchant ID: 6105583797

Kaplan
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

did they refund?

XkBoii
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Thanks, I’ll try that address. I’m also trying to clarify a few opaque descriptors on my side — calcal and jusdot5 in particular. Xpate/Annex has come up in connection with them, but I still haven’t been able to confirm who the actual merchant/acquirer was. If you get any useful reply from Thrivestore, please let me know.

LP2710
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

That makes sense. I might try the GDPR request with Xpate as well. I’m trying to clarify tokdom and jusski6 at the moment — I’ve seen Xpate/Xpate Annex mentioned in connection with them, but nothing that properly confirms the acquirer yet. If they reply to your Article 15 request and provide any transaction or merchant details, please let me know what kind of information they give you.

pl4yer24
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

No just giving the information on what I have about NTBOST. I need the Acquirer behind the merchant so I can do a formal complaint. Do you know the Acquirer?

I got the info from my bank but it's only the Acquirer ID and I need the legal company name so I know where i can send the complaint to.

πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

I’m trying to get some clarity on two merchant descriptors that keep coming up in my transactions: XOR Visual Layer and Art Solution.

I’m not really interested in guessing who is behind them based on the names alone. What I’m trying to establish is the actual payment chain — merchant of record, processor and especially the acquirer.

Has anyone here received any concrete information from their bank about either of these descriptors, such as an acquirer name/ID, ARN or MCC?

If you’ve dealt with either of them or managed to identify who actually processed the payments, I’d really appreciate any information.


Έγινε επεξεργασία
Teach
πριν από 1 μήνα
segrgb

Μην χάνετε χρόνο προσπαθώντας να λάβετε επιστροφή χρημάτων μέσω της τράπεζας. Ορίστε την ως παράλληλη διαδρομή, εάν η τράπεζα είναι χρήσιμη. Εστιάστε στο να ζητήσετε μια λίστα συναλλαγών. Το πιο σημαντικό είναι να λάβετε το όνομα του Αποδέκτη, ώστε να μπορείτε να υποβάλετε επίσημη καταγγελία απευθείας σε αυτόν. Το έχω κάνει αυτό και μέχρι στιγμής έχω λάβει το μεγαλύτερο μέρος της επιστροφής. Αν ελέγξετε τις προηγούμενες αναρτήσεις μου ή το νήμα μου σχετικά με αυτό, όλα είναι γραμμένα ως οδηγός βήμα προς βήμα.

Ερώτηση:

  1. Ποιο online καζίνο ήταν;
  2. Ποιες τράπεζες/εκδότες καρτών έχετε χρησιμοποιήσει;
  3. Πότε ήταν η πρώτη και η τελευταία πληρωμή/συναλλαγή;
Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21 διέγραψε τη δημοσίευση
Someone.Else
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

what was the descriptor? FSTCN? that was mine they responded today with some bs email about well only help if the casino was uk registered? what was the casino and prove they’re uk registered? actually such a laughable email

XkBoii
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Tried them already, no reply yet. I’ve also got Hexo Land and SIS Art Union. Any idea who is behind those or who processed them? I’ll let you know if Ventira gets back to me.

XkBoii
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Same here. I’m having the same problem with Hexo Land and SIS Art Union. No replies and still trying to find out who processed them. 

Alfred_ANTONYAN21
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

nah not a clue sorry mate haven’t had anything with either. please do let me know about ventira

voodoo4
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

I have XOR Visual Layer too. Still trying to work out who actually processed it. Haven’t got the acquirer details yet. If your bank gives you anything on it please post it here, I’ll do the same.

Kaplan
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Thanks. Did you get the merchant name and ID from your bank? I’m trying to get the same details for Visual Mill. So far I only have the descriptor and can’t work out who the actual merchant is.

voodoo4
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

I told you that calcal and jusdot5 are XPATE-merchants —-100% .

i have that 100% confirmed and calcal didnt answer or refund me .

1...1.573 1.574 1.575...1.620
Μετάβαση στη σελίδααπό 1.620 σελίδες

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.