Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΓενική συζήτηση για τα τυχερά παιχνίδιαQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (σελίδα 1.577)

5.866.128 προβολές 29.685 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 2 έτη
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.576 1.577 1.578...1.620
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Anyone had their bank accounts closed? What was the process? My money gone in "to reconcile". Been advised it’s not been kept by them by an advisor it’s still mine

XkBoii
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Nothing back mate

Foxtrot90
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

I has nearly 3k refunded and the card company froze my account immediately. This was July and still no access to it. I've put a formal complaint in as over 6 weeks and no outcome.

Έγινε επεξεργασία
Foxtrot90 διέγραψε τη δημοσίευση
Foxtrot90
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

I had my credit card defaulted purely because i told them i gambled on it while trying to raise chargebacks which went against terms. I’d imagine with a bank account the problem would lie with raising chargebacks for whatever reason, then having more transactions and continuing to raise chargebacks on those after the previous ones have settled? Is that the case? If so i’d imagine it’s a financial risk for them if they’re to continue providing you with a current account and it becomes unprofitable with the amount of hours they spend with disputes. not fair at all but i guess it’s legal and would be within their terms. Really unfair situation we’re in!

Sarah222
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

are the rest of them in progress or the merchant has disputed them?

XkBoii
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

I mean I’ve got a tonne of evidence of been truthful with them. And veering advisors away from fraud etc. but I have been honest about my gambling addiction and getting counselling with it but I’m probably too high risk to them now even though I haven’t gambled for months. I haven’t raised any more chargebacks other than them 28 but did have a complaint in with any merchant. Just frustrating I suppose

Foxtrot90
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Yeah it’s ridiculous. Banks should be able to sus out these payment from a mile away. Especially if for a lot of these merchants it takes 10 mins to find all information on them. such as the directors etc for the uk based ones. There’s this one lady who was the director of 347 companies and resigned all of them over the course of a few months. They were all incorporated at a similar time too. I’d imagine they’re all fraudulent merchants.

XkBoii
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

2851* companies

XkBoii
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Yeah madness isn’t it. I think in years to come this will all come out in a big way like the pay day loan stuff years ago.

XkBoii
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Still in progress. Fingers crossed!

Sarah222
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

wishing you the best 🙂

πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Anybody had to provide bank statements to get fast coin refunded?

πριν από 1 μήνα
rogrgb

Γνωρίζει κανείς για το Global Digital 1105 pay.cc;

Ντέιβενπορτ, Φλόριντα 33896, Ηνωμένες Πολιτείες

file

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 1 μήνα
rogrgb

Γνωρίζει κανείς για το CRTHX; Έχετε κάποια πληροφορία ή κάποια ιστοσελίδα;

5ος & 6ος όροφος, 167-169 Great Portland St, Λονδίνο W1W 5PF, Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 1 μήνα
rogrgb

Γνωρίζει κανείς για το Lngvg*50.00eur αν έχει ιστοσελίδα ή κάτι τέτοιο;

Τρίτος Όροφος, 3 Hill Street, Εδιμβούργο, Σκωτία, EH2 3JP, Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Evening all, does anyone know who Biz Erp Solutions is

Tant διέγραψε τη δημοσίευση
Someone.Else
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

I’m dealing with them atm. This is what they sent me after i explained the situation in full:


Hi there 


Please check the T&C's of the site where you made these deposits 

If they have a UK license, please show it to us so we can assist you further.


Kind regards

Risk team 

What a Joke lol hahahaha. I’ve already explained this

Tant
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

I had a successful chargeback with key4u. In my case I had emailed them a few times but they hadn’t replied. I submitted this as evidence to bank.

1...1.576 1.577 1.578...1.620
Μετάβαση στη σελίδααπό 1.620 σελίδες

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.