Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΓενική συζήτηση για τα τυχερά παιχνίδιαQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (σελίδα 1.584)

5.866.020 προβολές 29.685 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 2 έτη
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.583 1.584 1.585...1.620
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
Juully8
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

June.


Does anyone happen to have a screen recording showing them selecting debit card but being taken through the flow of Kryptonim?

LizzieCG
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Hi Lizzie, what was the process here for you? All my money has gone into to reconcile, even my savings. I’ve been told I’d be provided an update in 10 working days around 6 days ago. They put my account into review middle of August

8x7rqrgfbc37
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I have screenshots

Arra89
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I have screenshots

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Any chance you could send them to [email protected]? or jamiepi on telegram

I'm trying to persuade the bank this should fall under open banking APP fraud

Clearly if I have any success I'd share info (if you happen to have secured any refunds from Kryptonim please also let me know)

Έγινε επεξεργασία
Hansy57
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Any News om Below?

Azurepay london

Wexhyp london

Techgski London

Xcoins.com 

Payver huddersf

Tchgms londoM

Orbx*262.

Toneo first paris 11

MYSTR

SmpayPF*maginc

ONLINED*DG

EDNTG

Thomas-091
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Witch bank describers does Walletto use?

Kazper_82
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
segrgb

Δυστυχώς όχι. Έχω βρει μερικά αλλά έχω στείλει αμέτρητα email χωρίς καμία απάντηση...

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
Org1991
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Who this for?

DjumK
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

I don’t have anything solid on those yet, but I’ll let you know if I come across anything. Have you ever seen Horizon Land or Exist Sys in your transactions? I’m trying to work out who processed those as well.

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Sweet

DjumK
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I haven't buddy

8x7rqrgfbc37
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Can't you just create a new account?!

8x7rqrgfbc37
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I've been refunded by them, but was a long time ago.

Loo76
πριν από 1 μήνα
gbgr

Discord me the emails…

ill Come up with something for you….

😉

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Hi Loo. Could I also discord you. I've had similar responses from ivy and kryptonim and now going through my bank again as they're claiming me2me payments which of course isn't true

Έγινε επεξεργασία
qwerty12369 διέγραψε τη δημοσίευση
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Anyone recently had refund from Elegro?

johnmaddisonn1
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I tried contacting Walleto again, but unfortunately I still haven't received anything useful from them. At this point I'm just continuing with the chargebacks and waiting for the bank's decisions.

Since one has already been resolved in my favour, I'm hoping at least some of the remaining ones will go the same way.

johnmaddisonn1
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I’ve come across FOLVEX, SALDRO and PELVAN before. In my case, they were connected to Xpate. I found this out when looking into the transactions with my bank.

I don’t have anything definite on the others yet.

Lisa2
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I’ve seen DOLVIK, NEXRIM and KANTIQ. In my case, those transactions were connected to Walleto, not Xpate.

I’m not sure about the others on your list, though.

Alfred_ANTONYAN21 διέγραψε τη δημοσίευση
1...1.583 1.584 1.585...1.620
Μετάβαση στη σελίδααπό 1.620 σελίδες

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.