Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΚαζίνο711 Casino - γενική συζήτηση

711 Casino - γενική συζήτηση (σελίδα 2)

12.455 προβολές 34 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 3 έτη
|
1 2
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
Anonymized772
πριν από 3 έτη
gbgr

I found it very responsible setting those limits ahead! ✨

My question was whether you often meet the limit amount and must visit another casino untill this limit wears off.

πριν από 2 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Pure scammers

jho69
πριν από 2 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Hey, why, what happened?

Can you tell me more?

πριν από 2 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I was allowed to deposit more than €5,000 before I discovered information suggesting that players from Malta were not accepted. When I then attempted to deposit another €500, my account was blocked.

For five days, I kept receiving what felt like one excuse after another, without a clear explanation or resolution. Today, after numerous complaints, I finally received the €500 back, but my account remains blocked and I can no longer use it.

This entire experience has been extremely frustrating. If residents of Malta are not allowed to play, why was I permitted to register and deposit more than €5,000 in the first place? I expect a clear explanation of why those deposits were accepted and why my account is now blocked.

πριν από 2 εβδομάδες
gbgr

just to let you know the issue was solve it, and now is all good. thank you

jho69
πριν από 1 εβδομάδα
gbgr

Hi, that’s good to hear. Can you also tell me how the situation was eventually resolved?

Sometimes it’s worth checking these things much earlier. Most people simply accept the Terms and Conditions during registration without paying much attention to them, but there can be some important information there that may prevent problems later.

Restricted countries are a good example. Ideally, if your country is restricted, the casino shouldn’t allow you to register in the first place. However, with some casinos it can still be technically possible to register even though their Terms and Conditions say that players from your country are not allowed to play.

So wherever you decide to play in the future, I’d definitely recommend checking at least the most important parts of the terms beforehand, especially country restrictions and other rules that could affect your account or withdrawals.

But I’m still curious, how did this situation finally get resolved?

πριν από 1 εβδομάδα
figrgb

Γιατί μπορώ να κάνω κατάθεση σε αυτό το καζίνο παρόλο που δεν δέχεται παίκτες από τη Φινλανδία;

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
Seppo14
πριν από 1 εβδομάδα
gbgr

That's a great question; perhaps it depends on how specifically the casino enforces prohibited countries and what other information it collects during registration.

Maybe a stupid question, but what did the casino tell you? In my opinion, this is a question that deserves a clear answer.

πριν από 1 εβδομάδα
figrgb

Για να είμαι ειλικρινής, δεν έκανα κατάθεση εκεί, αλλά όταν θέλετε να εγγραφείτε εκεί, ανακατευθύνεστε αμέσως στον ιστότοπο της τράπεζας για να κάνετε κατάθεση. Νομίζω ότι αυτό είναι περίεργο.

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 1 εβδομάδα
gbgr

That does sound odd. Even if the deposit would eventually be rejected, the site really shouldn’t send a restricted player that far into the payment process in the first place.

Seppo14
πριν από 1 εβδομάδα
figrgb

Για να είμαι ειλικρινής, δεν έκανα κατάθεση εκεί, αλλά όταν θέλετε να εγγραφείτε εκεί, ανακατευθύνεστε αμέσως στον ιστότοπο της τράπεζας για να κάνετε κατάθεση. Νομίζω ότι αυτό είναι περίεργο.

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 1 εβδομάδα
gbgr

You know, I would not go for deposit either. One thing is enforcing the restricted country list correctly, but forwarding a freshly registered player from a potentially unsupported country to deposit without any other option feels odd for me too. I mean, it's common to provide an immediate deposit bonus offer or direct the player to the promo page where the most significant message says "deposit now," yet the way I see it, you experienced something different.

I would be interested in seeing the casino explanation of the system. Because if a player from a restricted country registers and fills in the restricted country on the registration form and still ends up on the direct deposit page immediately after registration, I see a problem here.

Still gets me back to what I mentioned earlier, how the system works with data from the registration, whether the specific country is fully restricted and on what level.

πριν από 6 ημέρες
figrgb

Έλεγξα ξανά και φαίνεται ότι η πολιτική έχει αλλάξει. Μπορείτε να προσπαθήσετε να εγγραφείτε, αλλά οι Φινλανδοί παίκτες πιθανότατα δεν θα μπορούν να εγγραφούν.

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
Seppo14
πριν από 4 ημέρες
gbgr

I really appreciate the update. What about your balance? Are you able to withdraw from the site at this time? I'm asking just in case it will eventually completely turn down for this region.

πριν από 4 ημέρες
figrgb

Δυστυχώς δεν το γνωρίζω αυτό. Δεν έκανα κατάθεση εκεί.

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
Seppo14
πριν από 4 ημέρες
gbgr

Oh no worries. Right now, I'd say it's the least concerning scenario. 🙂

1 2

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.