Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΓενική συζήτηση για τα τυχερά παιχνίδιαQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (σελίδα 1.628)

5.928.156 προβολές 29.795 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 3 έτη
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
Loo76
πριν από 3 ημέρες
gbgr

It’s just their chargebacks email but she signed her name at the bottoms

πριν από 3 ημέρες
gbgr

Hi, I’m trying to get in touch with Lesski, Zenski, Temdot, Quedot or Quecs2, but I haven’t been able to get any useful contact details through XPate.

Does anyone have direct contact information for any of these merchants, such as an email address or website?

XkBoii
πριν από 3 ημέρες
gbgr

Do you know what descriptors WINBEAST used on your bank statement? I’m trying to identify which merchants/payment processors were involved.

portersv
πριν από 3 ημέρες
gbgr

hmmmm. I had loads including kryptonim, ISX FINANCIAL, exin geno, and rogue kit. Loads more but i’m not sure if you’re not trying to identify me as a player?

Lottie48
πριν από 3 ημέρες
gbgr

Hi, what kind of useful information did you find on casinosecrets.lol?

I’ve looked through the site but haven’t found anything particularly helpful yet. Could you point me in the right direction — what documents or sections should I be looking at, and what kind of information can actually be found there?

XkBoii
πριν από 3 ημέρες
gbgr

Kryptonim and Rogue Kit seem to show up across quite a few different casinos, so they don’t appear to be linked to just one operator.

And regarding identifying you as a player — I’m not sure I understood what you meant by that. I was only asking which descriptors you had seen and whether you knew who was behind them.

portersv
πριν από 3 ημέρες
gbgr

which descriptors have you had and i’ll tell you if i’ve had them for winbeast or not

Anonymized1181
πριν από 3 ημέρες
degrgb

Καλημέρα,


Επικοινωνήσατε με τον Spoynt; Αν ναι, λάβατε απάντηση; Και ο δικός μου έδειξε SPWLT.

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
XkBoii
πριν από 3 ημέρες
gbgr

I got a refund from Yugo directly, account credited 2 days after sent them an email

[email protected]

portersv
πριν από 3 ημέρες
gbgr

Following!

XkBoii
πριν από 3 ημέρες
gbgr

I didn’t even know it was classed as Estonian. I just use it as an anonymous email, happy to share u email via that address away from forum

πριν από 2 ημέρες
gbgr

Anyone had an experience with fiveoclockspins.com recently?

portersv
πριν από 2 ημέρες
gbgr

If you put the Casino name into the search bar on the first page of the website then click on it you can get some really key information.

You then need to properly look through some of the numerous documents (under documents!) then for each casino you will come across names and email addresses that are not usually in the public domain (i.e. for the actual owners and people behind these operations). If you click on Licensing Process it shows the main licence applicant (name and email address). This is information is available for every single casino that currently holds a Curacao Licence.

I am not sharing anything on here - the data is there in the public domain and people need to use their initiative to make contact with the relevant parties - believe me it is worth the effort!

πριν από 2 ημέρες
gbgr

Hi, any updates on Zenski or Temdot? Has anyone found any new contact details, processor information, or managed to get a refund from either of them?

Lottie48
πριν από 2 ημέρες
gbgr

Did you email some of the owners and get anything back? I might try rolletto, velobet and cosmobet. Ive managed to get 7k from santeda through chargebacks. Still 14k to go and the refunds have stopped now.

Arra89
πριν από 2 ημέρες
gbgr

Yes I did. Tried Santeda but not heard anything - doubt I will as they are one of the worst and been battling with them forever🤬

Lottie48
πριν από 2 ημέρες
gbgr

What about casinok/ryker developments?

Snowyhill84
πριν από 2 ημέρες
gbgr

Did you escalate the case to the FOS? Also did the bank provide the payment processor details? I'm chasing over 6k from them!

AnitaK
πριν από 2 ημέρες
gbgr

Did you escalate the case to the FOS? Also did the bank provide the payment processor details? I'm chasing over 6k from them!

πριν από 2 ημέρες
gbgr

Which merchant are you querying?

Snowyhill84
πριν από 2 ημέρες
gbgr

filemany of them totalling over 31k

1...1.627 1.628 1.6291.630
Μετάβαση στη σελίδααπό 1.630 σελίδες

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.