Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΓενική συζήτηση για τα τυχερά παιχνίδιαQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (σελίδα 1.625)

5.883.444 προβολές 29.771 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 3 έτη
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.624 1.625
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
XkBoii
πριν από 1 ώρα
gbgr

Not saying it’s certainty, but I can possibly help. I generally don’t post here anymore because it’s an open forum and personally feel casino guru is biased towards operators. Feel free to email and I will get back to you [email protected]

Gianlu90
πριν από 43 λεπτά
gbgr

If you have been honest and the chargeback has been raised knowing the full context of the transaction then it’s pretty high mate so don’t worry. If you have not been honest then the merchant may still not dispute it in which case i would say 50/50

XkBoii
πριν από 41 λεπτά
gbgr

Refunds from Roguekit and Exingeno


What did you say to barclays for a chargeback?

Έγινε επεξεργασία
meandi
πριν από 40 λεπτά
gbgr

I will email but why do you have an estonia based email if you’re a uk individual. Estonia is where a very large percent of where these illicit companies are based.

Snowyhill84
πριν από 39 λεπτά
gbgr

I didn’t chargeback the refunded directly mate. Barclays have refused any chargeback at the very first hurdle.

meandi
πριν από 1 ώρα
gbgr

Not saying it’s certainty, but I can possibly help. I generally don’t post here anymore because it’s an open forum and personally feel casino guru is biased towards operators. Feel free to email and I will get back to you [email protected]

πριν από 38 λεπτά
gbgr

please see above message. I’m a little concerned why a UK individual would have an estonian email address when the majority of these companies are based in estonia. I’ll still email but i’m very skeptical

1...1.624 1.625
Μετάβαση στη σελίδααπό 1.625 σελίδες

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.