Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΓενική συζήτηση για τα τυχερά παιχνίδιαQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (σελίδα 1.594)

5.867.863 προβολές 29.685 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 2 έτη
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.593 1.594 1.595...1.620
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
XkBoii
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I swear he’s a bot mate. Look at his posts… Xpate Xpate Xpate.

Always says the same things as well. And lies about stuff, told me dtvlt was Xpate then Walletto.

Έγινε επεξεργασία
Diabeto67
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I believe they’re dotavolt but they don’t reply to emails (or haven’t yet)

Loo76
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to Rapyd Support.

Rapyd processes payments, but we’re not the business that initiated your transaction. That means we can’t share payment details directly.

We recommend contacting the merchant you initiated the payment with and informing them that they will need to reach out to Rapyd directly regarding this issue.

Thank you for your understanding. Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you.

Warm regards,


Roy

Customer Support Engineer


What they said lol

Diabeto67
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I could do with these to

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I could do this too

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

guys DTVLT is DOTAVOLT https://dotavolt.com/en

They don’t reply or refund at all

XkBoii
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Thank you!


Have you heard of these ones?

INPIGR1

OPTTRX

ACHILL Krakow

21MASTERY LTD / NIKOTPF

URBANLOFT APPAREL

Wert*InstaX

Diabeto67
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

i’d ashy me wert*instax is wert mate you should be able to find right away

XkBoii
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

HA thank you just double checking.


Also for Paybyop. I did do my research, there isn't really a way to get refund on those is there? as payop will say to go back to merchant and bank wont' do anything as its a bank transfer,

Diabeto67
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

yeah i doubt it. these bank transfer ones are a right pain

XkBoii
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

feel so dumb, should have stuck with debit ughh

Έγινε επεξεργασία
billi85
πριν από 2 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Thanks, that’s useful to know. It sounds very similar to what I’ve experienced with Xpate.

For vercs2 and tokdom, did any of the cases where Xpate submitted documents eventually get decided in your favour? I’m particularly interested in what happened after you challenged their evidence and whether they continued defending the disputes or simply let them proceed.

billi85
πριν από 2 εβδομάδες
gbgr

A few of them have moved forward. Some chargebacks were decided in my favour and the money was returned, but Xpate is still challenging others and sending documents, so those cases are taking much longer.

My bank told me the whole process can take up to around 90 days in some cases. So unfortunately there’s still quite a bit of waiting involved.

johnmaddisonn1
πριν από 2 εβδομάδες
gbgr

My bank confirmed the Xpate connection when I asked them for more information about the transactions. That’s how I identified jusdot5 and jusski6 as being linked to Xpate.

I don’t have the exact MCC in front of me at the moment, but I’m trying to get the full transaction details from the bank. Once I have the MCC and Acquirer ID/ICA, I’ll post them here.

johnmaddisonn1
πριν από 2 εβδομάδες
gbgr

That’s encouraging to hear. At least it shows that challenging Xpate’s documents can work if the information doesn’t match the actual transactions.

Do you remember roughly how long it took after you challenged their evidence before the bank decided those cases in your favour? Also, did Xpate submit anything further after your response, or was that the last stage before the refund?

voodoo4
πριν από 2 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Exactly. That’s what I’m trying to establish as well. If calcal and jusdot5 show the same Acquirer ID/ICA, that would give us something much more concrete than just comparing descriptors.

I’ll post whatever my bank provides. It would also be interesting to compare the MCCs, as I want to see whether both transactions were classified in the same way despite being linked to Xpate.

Loo76
πριν από 2 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Hi Loo,


did you get the refund from chargebacks or from RAPYD? I’ve contact Nextrast/Gambinini so many times with no response. I have so many transactions with them

Arra89 διέγραψε τη δημοσίευση
πριν από 2 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Morning, list of my merchants and the mcc codes used. Maybe useful information for others. My hand written list is the merchants that have part or fully refunded when I raise chargebacks on monzo. Bear in mind monzo declined every single one of my chargebacks, however when I raised a dispute, the merchant would refund 2 days later. If only every merchant did this and not just some of them. filefilefile

Loo76 διέγραψε τη δημοσίευση
1...1.593 1.594 1.595...1.620
Μετάβαση στη σελίδααπό 1.620 σελίδες

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.