Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΤουρνουάΤουρνουά #230 Lucky Drums 88 - συζήτηση

Τουρνουά #230 Lucky Drums 88 - συζήτηση

1.111 προβολές 34 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
|
1 2
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
Αν θέλετε να συζητήσετε οτιδήποτε σε σχέση με το #230 Lucky Drums 88, μπορείτε να το κάνετε εδώ.
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Why can't you play the game

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
esgrgb

Το παιχνίδι δεν φορτώνει

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Doesn't load

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

still not working🧐

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
figrgb

Το παιχνίδι του να είσαι κατσαρίδα

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
Oswaldina
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Now it works! 🤩

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Hey all, this one should be working as I could see.

Try it and have fun. 🙂🍀

If something is wrong, please report it to me and I will try to inform myself about the situation.

Jaroslav
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Hey all, this one should be working as I could see.

Try it and have fun. 🙂🍀

If something is wrong, please report it to me and I will try to inform myself about the situation.

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
esgrgb

Γιάροσλαβ, γεια σου και πάλι.

Λοιπόν, δεν μπορώ να προσπεράσω την οθόνη φόρτωσης τουρνουά. file Έχω συνδεθεί σε διάφορες χρονικές στιγμές και συμβαίνει το ίδιο πράγμα.

Σας ευχαριστώ πολύ για την προσοχή σας.

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
rugrgb

file τουρνουά

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr
Zeiser
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Hey, the tournament works. But maybe doing what the other player suggested in the other thread would help. "I cleared the cache and all this saved cash or whatever for my Google Chrome on my phone and restarted my phone and now it's working I'm doing the tournament so maybe try that I know it sucks at logged me out of all a bunch of websites but hey it happens on websites every now and again so no issue"

Can you please try clearing up all the saved and stored data in your browser?

Radka
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Hey, the tournament works. But maybe doing what the other player suggested in the other thread would help. "I cleared the cache and all this saved cash or whatever for my Google Chrome on my phone and restarted my phone and now it's working I'm doing the tournament so maybe try that I know it sucks at logged me out of all a bunch of websites but hey it happens on websites every now and again so no issue"

Can you please try clearing up all the saved and stored data in your browser?

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
esgrgb

Ράντκα, γεια σου, φυσικά και θα το δοκιμάσω, σε ευχαριστώ πολύ για τη σύσταση και την προσοχή, να έχεις μια υπέροχη μέρα.

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
Radka
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Hey, the tournament works. But maybe doing what the other player suggested in the other thread would help. "I cleared the cache and all this saved cash or whatever for my Google Chrome on my phone and restarted my phone and now it's working I'm doing the tournament so maybe try that I know it sucks at logged me out of all a bunch of websites but hey it happens on websites every now and again so no issue"

Can you please try clearing up all the saved and stored data in your browser?

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
esgrgb

Ράντκα, αν η σύσταση που μου έδωσες λειτούργησε, σε ευχαριστώ πολύ.💯🫡

Τώρα ήρθε η ώρα να απολαύσουμε ξανά ένα τουρνουά! 👏🏻

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Share https://es.casino.guru/torneos/weekly-266-lucky-drums-88

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Share https://de.casino.guru/turniere/weekly-266-lucky-drums-88

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
esgrgb

Γεια σας, μοιράζομαι ένα παιχνίδι:

https://es.casino.guru/torneos/weekly-266-lucky-drums-88

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

The game has great features but just a bit volatile but still a good game enjoy it.

Zeiser
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
esgrgb

Ράντκα, αν η σύσταση που μου έδωσες λειτούργησε, σε ευχαριστώ πολύ.💯🫡

Τώρα ήρθε η ώρα να απολαύσουμε ξανά ένα τουρνουά! 👏🏻

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Hello, you are welcome. To be fair though, I must admit I completely forgot that stored browser data can cause those problems. Luckily the other player came up with that. So, I cannot take the credit. 🙂

But I really appreciate your kind words and wish you the best of luck in your tournament journeys. 🍀🙌

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

DO NAT CUM.....

IM GUBNA CUM

https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-266-lucky-drums-88

1 2

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.