Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΤουρνουάΤουρνουά #227 Sugar Rush EXCLUSIVE - συζήτηση

Τουρνουά #227 Sugar Rush EXCLUSIVE - συζήτηση (σελίδα 4)

3.133 προβολές 103 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 1 μήνα
|
I cleared the cache and all this saved cash or whatever for my Google Chrome on my phone and restarted my phone and now it's working I'm doing the tournament so maybe try that I know it sucks at logged me out of all a bunch of websites but hey it happens on websites every now and again so no issue but apparently it works thank you too the user who previously mentioned that this worked for him cuz that is what inspired me to try it myself
1...3 4 56
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
Salvata1312
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

The Ethernal Diamonds tournament has not yet started. But don't worry; you'll get to it in the next few hours. 😉

file

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

🥰

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Share https://es.casino.guru/torneos/monthly-262-sugar-rush#tournament-discussion

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
sigrgb

https://casino.guru/tournaments/monthly-262-sugar-rush

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
bggrgb

Υπάρχει ένα τουρνουά sugar rush, αλλά για να παίξω πρέπει να το μοιραστώ κάπου.

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
Vankoo
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Yes, that's right. 🙂

Do you need a help or you have some problem?

Jaroslav
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
bggrgb

Ναι. Δεν ξέρω πώς και πού να το μοιραστώ για να παίξω.

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Can't someone replay a tournament?

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I’m having a bit of a problem, it won’t let me place a bet of 2 usd. When I reload the page, it automatically sets the bet to 1 usd, and because of this I can’t play in the tournament

Vankoo
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
bggrgb

Για παράδειγμα στο Instagram ή οπουδήποτε αλλού

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Nicee

Vankoo
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
bggrgb

Ναι. Δεν ξέρω πώς και πού να το μοιραστώ για να παίξω.

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Basically, it shouldn’t really matter where you share it, but not here on forum. 😀

If it’s an exclusive Pragmatic Play tournament, I think the best way is to try sharing it from one of our regular weekly Pragmatic Play tournaments. Once you finish the tournament and use all of your spins, you should see a Share button at the end. There are several options there, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, and a few others. Just share it through any of them and it should unlock the exclusive tournament.

If that still doesn’t work, I’d try using a different device. That was the last advice I got from Juraj regarding this issue. You can also try clearing your cookies or switching to a different browser.

That’s probably everything I can suggest from my side for now.

AseIsaac
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Can't someone replay a tournament?

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

No, there is no possibility to do that.

Donnie17
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I’m having a bit of a problem, it won’t let me place a bet of 2 usd. When I reload the page, it automatically sets the bet to 1 usd, and because of this I can’t play in the tournament

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Do you still have the same problem? I will ask Juraj and get back to you. 🙂

Donnie17
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I’m having a bit of a problem, it won’t let me place a bet of 2 usd. When I reload the page, it automatically sets the bet to 1 usd, and because of this I can’t play in the tournament

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Should be fixed already. 🙂

Try it please.

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
bggrgb

Δεν μπορώ ούτε να το παίξω ούτε να το μοιραστώ και όταν παίζω λέει ότι το τουρνουά είναι κλειδωμένο.

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
Vankoo
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
bggrgb

Για ποιο τουρνουά μιλάς;

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
bggrgb

Παίζω Burning Hot 20 εδώ και καιρό και είναι σίγουρα ένα από τα αγαπημένα μου παιχνίδια. 🔥 Είμαι περίεργος για τις εμπειρίες άλλων παικτών - έχετε πετύχει ποτέ μια μεγάλη νίκη και πώς τα πάτε τελευταία;

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
bggrgb

Μιλάω για το τουρνουά εδώ στο Casino Guru, που ονομάζεται Sugar Rush.

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
Vankoo
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
bggrgb

Με αφήνει να παίξω, τα άλλα είναι ξεκλείδωτα για εσένα;

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
1...3 4 56
Μετάβαση στη σελίδααπό 6 σελίδες

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.