Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΤουρνουάΤουρνουά #226 Groovin Tiger - συζήτηση

Τουρνουά #226 Groovin Tiger - συζήτηση (σελίδα 4)

3.044 προβολές 93 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 1 μήνα
|
1...3 4 5
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

It's crappy

Ronnieboi διέγραψε τη δημοσίευση
Ronnieboi διέγραψε τη δημοσίευση
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Crappy game boring its pising me off Like my husband lol I'm ronnies wife shorty430 @

Έγινε επεξεργασία
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Share https://pt.casino.guru/torneios/monthly-260-groovin-tiger

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Would love to see and have fine

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I liked the vibe and animations

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

fileHello, why isn't this tournament unlocking for me? I'm doing everything as it should be before. I didn't have this problem. I shared it and now I can't play this tournament. Can anyone help?

Έγινε επεξεργασία
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

How to get paid?

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
esgrgb

file διασκεδαστικός

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr
Kepes
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

fileHello, why isn't this tournament unlocking for me? I'm doing everything as it should be before. I didn't have this problem. I shared it and now I can't play this tournament. Can anyone help?

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Where exactly did you share it please?

Jaroslav
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I shared it with my friends on WhatsApp Messenger, I had done it before and there was no problem with it

Kepes
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Alright, can you maybe try to share other tournament on other social media? If it won't work we can try to look at it.

maybe also changing browser, device can help.

Try it please. 🙂

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
rugrgb

Το χειρότερο παιχνίδι σε όλα τα τουρνουά!

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
Kepes
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I have the same problem

Jahmany11
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Please try the things I mentioned a couple of posts above, as some of those steps might help resolve the problem.

In addition to that, you could also try clearing your browser cookies and then opening the page again.

Give all of those options a try and let me know whether anything changes.🙂

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Not the type of slots that I like, but it is okay

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

fileShare https://pt.casino.guru/torneios/monthly-260-groovin-tiger

πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

I have been sharing my results in the tournament's but have not been getting access to the exclusive games 😔 😔

1...3 4 5

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.