Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΣυζήτηση Παραπόνωνbetpanda.io confiscated $16,000 from me without any reason.

betpanda.io confiscated $16,000 from me without any reason.

47 προβολές 0 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 3 ώρες
|
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
πριν από 3 ώρες
gbgr

Yesterday, after three years of playing on the aforementioned site, they confiscated $16,000 from me without any explanation. I place both single and accumulator sports bets and am a high-volume player; my account is fully verified. Customer support isn't responding, the chat team can't do anything, and my VIP manager doesn't know how to handle it. What are my chances of recovering the money now? I’ve already filed a complaint with AskGamblers, and I’d like to report the issue to their licensing authority, but I can't find out who issued the license.

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.