Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΣυζήτηση ΠαραπόνωνAzurebet 20,000 PKR withdraw pending

Azurebet 20,000 PKR withdraw pending

171 προβολές 2 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 3 ημέρες
|
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
πριν από 3 ημέρες
gbgr

On 22.09.2026 I requested a withdrawal of 20,000 PKR from AzureBet. It has been 6 days and I have not received my money.


I sent all proofs, screen recording and transaction IDs to support. They only say wait.


Please help me get my 20,000 PKR.



Έγινε επεξεργασία
Abid
πριν από 3 ημέρες
gbgr

Update: My withdrawal status is showing "Successful" in AzureBet app from 22.09.2026 but I did NOT receive 20,000 PKR in my Easypaisa. 8 days passed. I gave them all screen recordings. Please help.

Abid
πριν από 2 ημέρες
gbgr

Seeing the withdrawal marked as successful while your Easypaisa account still hasn’t received the money is understandably frustrating, especially when support keeps telling you to wait.

You mentioned that you’ve already sent transaction IDs and recordings. Has AzureBet provided proof that the payment was actually sent, including a payment reference that Easypaisa can trace? The withdrawal ID shown in your casino account may not be the same as the reference for the outgoing transfer. If they haven’t provided this, I’d ask specifically for payment confirmation and have Easypaisa check it.

We generally allow casinos up to 14 days to complete withdrawals, but with yours already marked as successful, it makes sense to clarify where the payment is during that time.

But, if your payment is showing as successful, I would just give it couple more days. You will see if you get it and if not, our team can investigate and try to help.

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.