Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΣυζήτηση Παραπόνων€1,200 withdrawal still pending after almost 12 days

€1,200 withdrawal still pending after almost 12 days

445 προβολές 6 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
|
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Hi everyone,


I’m currently waiting for a €1,200 withdrawal from VegaDream.


I requested the withdrawal on 23 August 2026 at around 16:00 CET, and it is still pending.


I contacted VegaDream Support on 31 August and was told that my case had been escalated to the relevant department for further review and that I would be contacted by email.


Yesterday, 3rd September, VegaDream processed and paid out a separate €20 withdrawal from free spins.


However, my €1,200 withdrawal is still pending.

I understand that VegaDream currently has a high volume of withdrawal requests, but almost 12 days is becoming quite frustrating, especially as the withdrawal has apparently not even been processed yet.


Has anyone else recently experienced a similar delay with VegaDream, particularly with withdrawals of €1,000+?

I will wait until the 14-day period has passed and then submit an official complaint if the €1,200 has still not been paid.


I’ll keep this thread updated.


Thank you for your time.


πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
degrgb

Το έχω από τις 31 Αυγούστου 2026, επίσης πάνω από 900€.

Προηγουμένως ήταν πάντα κάτω από 48 ώρες, αλλά από τότε που έγινε η αλλαγή είναι διαφορετικό και υπάρχει διαθέσιμη υποστήριξη τεχνητής νοημοσύνης.

Έχει φτάσει ακόμα;

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
degrgb

Γεια σου Flaster, όχι, τα χρήματα δεν έχουν φτάσει ακόμα. Θα σε ενημερώσω εδώ!

Με εκτίμηση

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
degrgb

Ενημέρωση: Η πληρωμή μόλις έφτασε! 🙏🏼

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
degrgb

Κι εγώ τώρα 🙏🏼

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
degrgb

Vegadream στο νούμερο 1

Αυτόματη μετάφραση:
NM124
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Hi everyone,


I’m currently waiting for a €1,200 withdrawal from VegaDream.


I requested the withdrawal on 23 August 2026 at around 16:00 CET, and it is still pending.


I contacted VegaDream Support on 31 August and was told that my case had been escalated to the relevant department for further review and that I would be contacted by email.


Yesterday, 3rd September, VegaDream processed and paid out a separate €20 withdrawal from free spins.


However, my €1,200 withdrawal is still pending.

I understand that VegaDream currently has a high volume of withdrawal requests, but almost 12 days is becoming quite frustrating, especially as the withdrawal has apparently not even been processed yet.


Has anyone else recently experienced a similar delay with VegaDream, particularly with withdrawals of €1,000+?

I will wait until the 14-day period has passed and then submit an official complaint if the €1,200 has still not been paid.


I’ll keep this thread updated.


Thank you for your time.


πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Hi. Sometimes there really isn’t much else to do besides waiting for the casino to process the withdrawal.

We generally give casinos up to 14 days to complete this process. If a similar problem happens again in the future and the withdrawal still isn’t processed after that period, you can always come to us and submit a complaint.

From what you described, it seems the casino only gave you fairly general answers. If there’s nothing else required from your side and all you can do is wait, then patience is probably the most important thing right now, even though I know that can sometimes be the hardest part.

In any case, I’m glad that both you and the other players eventually received your money. Hopefully, everything will continue without any problems in the future.🙂

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.