Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΣυζήτηση ΠαραπόνωνGamba Has Scammed me out of lossback after losing 70k

Gamba Has Scammed me out of lossback after losing 70k

177 προβολές 3 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 3 ημέρες
|
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
πριν από 3 ημέρες
gbgr

I’m posting this because I’ve had an extremely frustrating experience with Gamba regarding lossback after losing roughly $70,000.


After the losses, I contacted Gamba about the lossback I believed I was eligible for. Instead of processing it, they accused me of multi-accounting. That accusation is not true. I have not been operating multiple accounts in order to abuse bonuses or promotions.


After that, I was told there were "hidden bonuses" on my account that I needed to open or claim first. I followed their instructions and opened the bonuses they told me about.

Then things got even worse.


My withdrawals were locked, and I was effectively unable to withdraw my remaining balance. From my perspective, I was being forced to continue playing with money I otherwise wanted to withdraw. I eventually lost the funds while the withdrawal restriction was still in place.

So the situation, as I understand it, is:


  • I lost approximately $70,000.
  • I requested the lossback I believed I qualified for.
  • Gamba accused me of multi-accounting, which I dispute.
  • They then told me I had hidden bonuses that had to be opened.
  • I complied with what they asked me to do.
  • My withdrawals were then restricted/locked.
  • I was unable to simply withdraw my remaining funds.
  • I eventually lost the remaining balance.
  • I still did not receive the lossback I originally contacted them about.


What bothers me most is that the explanation kept changing. First it was supposedly multi-accounting. Then it became an issue involving hidden bonuses. Even after following their instructions, I was left with withdrawal restrictions and no satisfactory resolution regarding the lossback.


  • I am asking Gamba to provide a clear explanation, with evidence, for:
  • Why they believe I multi-accounted.
  • Which specific term or condition they believe I violated.
  • Why the alleged hidden bonuses affected my lossback eligibility.
  • Why my withdrawals were restricted.
  • Why I was not allowed to withdraw my remaining balance normally.
  • Why my lossback was ultimately denied after losses of approximately $70,000.


I have screenshots and communications relating to the situation and can provide them if Casino Guru needs them to review the complaint.


I’m not asking for special treatment. I simply want Gamba to Add what they said was going to be added after I complied with them.

GambaScam
πριν από 2 ημέρες
gbgr

You mention that Gamba promised to add the lossback after you followed their instructions. That particular exchange is important, as it could help establish exactly what was offered and under which conditions.

Could you share screenshots of that promise, including any agreed amount or percentage, and the instructions to claim the "hidden bonuses"? Please include their message about multiple accounts and the withdrawal restriction too, with your personal details hidden.

The withdrawal issue also needs to be examined separately. When did this happen, and how much real money was in your account when withdrawals became unavailable? Were any wagering requirements displayed when you activated those bonuses?

These details would help clarify whether the restriction was connected to the bonuses or to the account investigation. At this stage, we can’t determine from the description alone whether the lossback was wrongly denied.

Have you already submitted a formal complaint through our Complaint Resolution Center, or have you only posted here on the forum?

πριν από 7 ώρες
gbgr

file


filefilefilefile


I was accused of being connected to a completely unrelated account, but no clear evidence was provided showing that the account belonged to me.

What concerns me most is the sequence of events. My account was restricted while I still had bonuses available. I was then told to open/use those bonuses. After I did so and lost the funds, my account was unlocked.

Gamba publicly advertises lossback as a benefit available to players. Because I had deposited and lost approximately $80,000, the lossback amount would have been significant. Instead of honoring that benefit, the casino later claimed that I had violated their multi-accounting rules and used that as the reason for denying the lossback.

From my perspective, this raises serious concerns. If the casino genuinely believed I was multi-accounting, I do not understand why they allowed me to continue using the account, claim/open bonuses, lose additional funds, and then unlock the account afterward.

I am asking Gamba to provide specific evidence showing that the alleged second account belonged to me, and to explain why I was permitted to continue playing and losing funds if they believed I had already breached their terms.

I believe the circumstances surrounding the restriction, the bonuses, the unlocking of my account, and the subsequent denial of lossback should be reviewed carefully.

GambaScam
πριν από 1 ώρα
gbgr

The sequence you’ve described raises a fair question: if Gamba believed your account was linked to another account, why were you instructed to use the available bonuses and allowed to keep playing before your account was unlocked?

That needs an explanation from the casino. The lossback decision also depends on the terms that applied to you and on what Gamba specifically told you it would credit. An advertised benefit alone may not establish the amount you were entitled to receive.

There’s also the separate question of the withdrawal restriction. The amount of real money you could have withdrawn when it began matters, especially since you say you lost those funds while withdrawals were unavailable.

A formal complaint through our Complaint Resolution Center would give our team a way to review the messages and account history and ask the casino to explain its decisions. If you’ve already submitted one, our complaints team will follow up there.

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.