Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΣυζήτηση Παραπόνων888 Casino (.it) – Withdrawal over €5,000 stuck for over a week, conflicting explanations

888 Casino (.it) – Withdrawal over €5,000 stuck for over a week, conflicting explanations

354 προβολές 3 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
|
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
πριν από 3 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Hello everyone,

Hoping for some advice or to hear if others have had a similar experience with 888 Casino (Italian licensed site, 888casino.it).

On 30 August I requested a withdrawal of just under €7,000 via PayPal. Less than an hour later I requested a second, much smaller withdrawal through the same method, which was completed within about three days. The larger withdrawal, however, is still showing as "processing" more than a week later, well past the 7-day timeframe stated in my account contract.

I've contacted live chat multiple times and received different explanations each time: first that it would take 5 working days, then 7 days, then that withdrawals above €5,000 go through a separate procedure, and most recently that "verifications requested by the regulator" (ADM, the Italian gambling authority) were the cause — with no written confirmation of any of this, despite repeated requests.

I've since sent a formal written complaint to the operator and I'm waiting for a response within the 72-hour window their own terms promise. If that doesn't resolve things, my understanding is the next step in Italy is the regulator's own complaints portal.

Has anyone dealt with something similar, with 888 or another operator? How long did it eventually take, and did a specific channel actually get results? Any insight would be appreciated.

crr2606
πριν από 2 εβδομάδες
gbgr

The conflicting explanations are probably the most frustrating part here. If support first says five working days, then seven days, then mentions a separate procedure for withdrawals above €5,000 and finally refers to regulatory checks, it's understandable that you'd want something more concrete in writing.

The fact that your smaller PayPal withdrawal was processed normally is useful context, but it doesn't necessarily mean the larger one has to follow exactly the same process. Larger withdrawals can sometimes be subject to additional checks.

Since you requested the withdrawal on August 30, you're still within the 14-day timeframe we normally allow for withdrawals at Casino Guru. I definitely wouldn't cancel it in the meantime.

You've also already taken the sensible next step by submitting a formal written complaint directly to 888. I would wait for the 72-hour response period they gave you and keep that response, along with the different explanations you've received from live chat.

If they still don't resolve it or provide a meaningful explanation, then using the official Italian regulatory complaint route would be a reasonable next step, especially since you're playing on the locally licensed 888casino.it site.

For now, though, I'd keep the withdrawal pending and see what comes back from the formal complaint.

πριν από 2 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Withdrawal credited. Thanks a lot.

crr2606
πριν από 2 εβδομάδες
gbgr

Great. I honestly didn’t expect it to be resolved so soon after what you told me, but I’m glad it worked out this way.

So, now that you can see the situation wasn’t actually that bad and you just needed to be a little more patient, do you think you’ll continue playing at the casino?🙂

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.