Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΚαζίνοWon $200 on Casino Extreme

Won $200 on Casino Extreme

259 προβολές 3 απαντήσεις |
πριν από 2 ημέρες
|
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
πριν από 2 ημέρες
gbgr

I won $200 on casino extreme.com


I have heard mixed reviews of this site.


I only have one account, and I am currently waiting on verification of my paperwork in order to withdraw.


Hopefully they don't shaft me like Ritz slots did on $101


I am nervous for what they are going to tell me.

πριν από 2 ημέρες
gbgr

filefilefile so far everything looks good but they better not come up with a false claim voiding my withdrawal like others have had happen to them. If it does happen I will open a case here

JasonAntonic55
πριν από 17 ώρες
gbgr

Your screenshots show a $200 real balance and confirmation that you’ve completed the wagering requirements, which is encouraging. That said, the bonus terms mention that the maximum cashout still applies, so have you checked the withdrawal limit for the bonus you used?

After your experience with Ritz Slots, I understand why you’re cautious. At this point, though, you haven’t mentioned any rejection from Casino Extreme, so let’s see how verification goes. When did you submit your documents?

We generally allow up to 14 days for verification and withdrawal processing. If they raise an issue or reject the payout, ask for the specific reason and let us know what they say. For now, hopefully the next update will be that your account is verified and the withdrawal can proceed.

πριν από 14 ώρες
gbgr

Max cash out $50 so hopefully I see 50 of that

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.