Αρχική σελίδαΦόρουμΆλλα παιχνίδια καζίνο1win Casino – Missing Funds of ₹17,329 and Refusal of Support to Provide Bet Logs

1win Casino – Missing Funds of ₹17,329 and Refusal of Support to Provide Bet Logs

233 προβολές 1 απάντηση |
πριν από 4 ημέρες
|
Προσθήκη ανάρτησης
πριν από 4 ημέρες
gbgr

Complaint Description:

Hello Casino Guru Team,

I am raising a formal complaint against 1win Casino regarding a missing balance of ₹17,329 that vanished from my account on September 28, 2026, between 11:27 AM and 11:28 AM.

At 11:27 AM, I had a successful winning bet on the game Aviator worth ₹11,400.00 (multiplier x3.80 on a ₹3,000.00 bet). This win, along with my existing balance, brought my total expected balance to ₹17,329. However, immediately after this win, the entire amount disappeared from my wallet, and my balance dropped to 0.00 INR.

The Issue with Customer Support:

I contacted 1win VIP Club support immediately. Two different managers ("Rohan" and "Victory") handled my chat

Manager Victory claimed that my winnings were credited, but then alleged that I placed "two additional bets" right after and lost all the money.When I repeatedly asked for proof, a transaction ID, or a log of these supposed "lost bets," the manager stated: "Sir, I am unable to share the bet history from my side."They then attempted to blame me by implying a third party had accessed my account, which is completely false. No one has access to my device or my password.I have checked my internal game history, and there is absolutely no record of any bets placed or lost between 11:27 AM and 11:28 AM that would wipe out ₹17,329. The platform is refusing to provide backend transaction logs to back up their claims and abruptly closed our chat sessions.I have attached all relevant screenshots, including my Aviator win history showing the successful payout at 11:27 AM, my current 0.00 INR balance, and the full chat logs with support.I kindly request Casino Guru to mediate this issue and ask 1win to provide the technical game logs for that specific minute, or return my missing ₹17,329.Thank you for your assistance.filefilefile

VIJAYBASUVARAJ
πριν από 3 ημέρες
gbgr

Hello,

I understand you are unaware of those two bets, and the casino has not provided the associated gaming history to prove that the bets were made under your account. Are there any other account histories or any other bets that resulted in a total loss of ₹17,329? I guess not. But it's fair to be certain.

Well, this is certainly a surprising situation, and in my opinion, it's best to leave the details to the complaint and see what can be done in this matter through the complaint.

Προσθήκη ανάρτησης

flash-message-reviews
Αξιολογήσεις χρηστών – Γράψτε τις δικές σας αξιολογήσεις και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας
PP push gates2500
Κοινοποιήστε τα κέρδη σας στους κουλοχέρηδες της Pragmatic Play για μια ακόμα ευκαιρία να κερδίσετε με την Casino Guru!

Ακολουθήστε μας στα κοινωνικά μέσα – Καθημερινές δημοσιεύσεις, μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, νέοι κουλοχέρηδες, και πολλά ακόμη

Εγγραφείτε στο ενημερωτικό δελτίο μας για μπόνους χωρίς κατάθεση, δωρεάν τουρνουά, νέους κουλοχέρηδες και άλλα.